ADMIN JOBS – LONDON
The applicant must be motivated and enthusiastic with professional telephone manner and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be immaculately presented, coupled with the experience of having worked in a customer facing, front-of-house role. Excellent written and verbal communication. Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Office.
Programs we offer a guaranteed job pre-departure;
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage office stationery requirements
- Processing of Sales and Supplier invoices and Statements
- Processing of trade references for trading account applications.
- Assist with general administration duties
Start Dates: All year round
Pay: £7.00/hour up to £15//hour
Accommodation: Off-site accommodation starting from £85 per week, all bills included
Uniforms: Not provided
Shifts: Monday – Sunday
Length: 6 -10 hours per shift
Employer type: Temp Agency with an hours guarantee that is based on performance history