Bethnal Green (E2)
According to feedback f
- Double Room £174 pw
- Single Room £133 pw
- Shared £100
- BR Bethnal Green Rail
- TUBE Bethnal Green
- BR Cambridge Heath
- BR,LDNOG Haggerston
- Bethnal Green has been called “The New Islington.” Hardly a week goes by where you can’t see it pulling itself up by its own bootstraps. But no Starbucks yet.
- Laid back multi Ethnic community many amenities and great transport links.
- The location is ideal for travel to central London with excellent transport links day and night. There are also ample shops (Tesco, Iceland in 5min), every kind of restaurants, bus stops (24hrs bus 8/N8 from oxford circus) goes to Liverpool Street, Bank… etc, and tube station (central line from Bethnal Green station, only 5min walking) and of course 12min walking to BRICK LANE.
- E2 is simply the place to be!!!!
- Bethnal Green has a mix of residents. You have old East End people that have lived there all their lives then you have a cultured resident that likes the central position of Bethnal Green and the up and coming areas that surround Bethnal Green. It has a lot of history.
- I’ve lived in Bethnal Green for 12y, and love every bit of it, it’s funky, modern, multicultural, just my place. Love it.
- Bethnal Green has it all: markets, funky shops, great restaurants and gastro pubs, parks, canals, plus you can be in the City in 10 minutes and the West End in 20
- I have lived in Bethnal Green for 10 years & love it. It’s an alternative happening place & has great very quick links to the city. You can walk to the tube in minutes & you can get home from 0xford Circus throughout the night on the N8 Bus in 25 mins. It has lots of brilliant markets, you have lovely Victoria park which has been voted the best park in England on our door step. Restaurants & night life are plentiful & just minutes away. It is also very safe as I have walked around all parts of Bethnal Green at all hours of the day & night alone, as have all my friends & nothing has ever happened…
- Great place for anything. Eat, drink, dance, party!
- In Brick Lane, you can find anything your heart desires. Lots of markets, vintage clothing, shops, bars, night life, music venues… It´s busy during the day especially weekends, and it´s welcoming lots of tourists. It is very trendy, tho very unique
- Quite cool area with loads of bars and art galleries.
- Find Hackney City Farm in the centre of Haggerston ! It feels like you are miles away from the city. There is plenty of atmosphere with Sunday flower market at Columbia Road and Broadway Market all day on Saturday. Dove public house is best for Belgian beers and the best Argentinian Steaks at Buen Ayre restaurant. Its still my favourite part of London.
- Chilled and cosmopolitan, minutes walk from the lively Shoreditch area yet commutable via the new Overground station to Canary Wharf, and close to the City. A good central London place to live.
- Has an eclectic mix of people and cultures giving it a great social vibe.
- Flat is mins away from Brick Lane, Flower Market, Hoxton Square, Liverpool Station, Old Street, Shoreditch…
- Dozens of bars, restaurants, art galleries, clubs and walking distance to Spitalfields, Columbia Road and Broadway Market.
- Well, got to be the coolest place in London!
- Shoreditch is the best place to live for young professionals in all of London. It’s very fashionable & has the best places to go out & socialise in London. It has an excellent choice of shops, markets, bars & restaurants. It is within walking distance of the city. & all the transport links go to everywhere in London very quickly. Having lived here for 16 years I can not recommend this area enough :0)