HR & Admin Jobs – Adventure Resorts
Programs we offer a guaranteed job pre departure, as an HR/Admin Assistant;
- Start Dates: February – November
- Compensation: Apprentice – £101.15 per week
- Non-apprentice (under 21) – £145.15 per week
- Non-apprentice (21+) – £203.95 per week
- Meals: When you join The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort Program you will receive free food in addition to your wages.
- Accommodation: When you join The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort Program you will receive free accommodation in addition to your wages.
- Uniforms: Staff uniform is provided free of charge with no deposit required.
Our administrators ensure our centres run like clockwork. As one of our ‘admins’, you will play a vital part in the overall organisation of centre life for both guests & staff.
We have vacancies for organised multi-taskers to join our senior teams and oversee the office administration at each of our centres. Our centre administrators are vital for the smooth day-to-day functioning of the centre office.
If you are looking for a broad role, then the role of an administrator will give you exposure to many different sides of the business.
At some centres, this is treated as a senior position and may include other duties such as duty manager. In this case, experience in a position of responsibility would be useful.
Preference will be given to people who can work the full season for this role.
- Helping with the centre accounts, helping run the centre office and liaising with local suppliers
- You will provide admin support to your centre manager and senior team – this could involve time sheets, petty cash, basic HR and purchase ordering
- Part of this role may involve administering first aid to guests and staff – you might be required to attend a ‘First Aid At Work’ course before starting your contract
- At some of our smaller centres, you may also need to take on the role of centre driver, to run local errands
Please note that you can only apply for this position once you have been accepted and have worked for the minimum of six months in a core role at one of our Adventure Resorts. You need to learn the mechanics of our resorts before progressing to admin roles and becoming a core support team member.