- Season: Late November through April
- Province: Alberta
- Accommodation: Yes… staff housing provided. Some people choose to live in Banff and commute to work daily
- Min Age: 19
- Jobs: Snowmaking, Lift Operations, Retails, Rental, Guest Services, Snowmaking, Food & Beverage
- Interview Locations: Australia
Welcome to Lake Louise, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the magnificent jewel of Banff National Park. It is consistently acclaimed the most scenic ski area on the planet, and legendary for light, dry, champagne powder, impossibly bright blue skies and an astounding 4,200 acres to explore. If you combine all of this with outstanding training and the most competitive wages in the area, you have found the ultimate job.
The Lake Louise ski area is a world-class resort that offers some of the finest terrain in North America. If you combine this with outstanding training and the most competitive wages in the area, you have found the ultimate job.
You must be enthusiastic, self-motivated & have an unquestionable work ethic! Applicants must be 19 years of age or older. Training is offered to all roles, however, some roles may require previous experience.
Lake Louise Jobs available on the Powder Program:
- Guest Services
- Lift Operators
- Prep Cook
- Rental Shop Technician
Full-time seasonal employees of the Lake Louise Ski Area (LLSA) are offered affordable, subsidised shared staff accommodation in either company owned housing or a resort-leased property located in and around the Lake Louise area.
All employees are required to sign a Tenancy Agreement outlining the rules and regulations of LLSA Staff Accommodation and are required to pay a security deposit of $200 upon check in, no exceptions.
Staff transportation is provided from all of our accommodations to the resort on a set schedule, and this can take up to 15 minutes to reach Lake Louise Ski Resort from Lake Louise Staff Housing.
When can I start to move into staff housing?
48 hours before your first day of work. The housing office is open seven days a week, and check-in times are between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. If you are arriving in Lake Louise after 5:30 pm you will need to organize your accommodation for the evening. You must present your criminal record check and picture ID at the time of check-in.
Lake Louise prides itself on being a wonderful place to live and work, and the resort offers staff a range of employee benefits and discounts. At the present time, some employee benefits for our full-time staff include:
• Lake Louise Staff Lift Pass including reciprocal skiing privileges at other resorts.
• Ride Breaks.
• Awesome staff parties and departmental events run throughout the season.
• Employee of the Month Awards program and dinner.
• Long Service Awards Programs and dinner.
• 50% discount off private ski or snowboard lessons.
• Free Group Lessons through Snow School.
• Discount on Skoki Lodge accommodations.
• Up to 25% discount on Rentals.
• Up to 25% discount on Repairs on weekdays.
• Up to 20% discount on Retail.
• Up to 20% discount in designated cafeterias, lounges and restaurants.
• Complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate in designated cafeterias when you bring your staff issued thermos.
• Subsidised staff accommodation.
• RRSP matching contribution depending on length of service.
• Extended health care benefit plan depending on length of service.
• Spousal/Family passes for year round employees.
• 50% discount at LLSR daycare.